Thanksgiving Freebie

My awesome pals over at TheOldSchoolHouse have a wonderful Thanksgiving freebie just for you!

"Come celebrate Thanksgiving with The Old Schoolhouse® and our friends who have been gracious to share their Thanksgiving products with you! It’s time to relax and enjoy the holiday season as we prepare our hearts and minds for all that we are thankful for. These gifts include everyone in the family – with suggestions on meal planning, activities for the young (and young-at-heart), ideas for creating great Thanksgiving memories and even recipes.
Take some time to enjoy your Thanksgiving holiday with your family, friends, and loved ones. Happy Thanksgiving from The Old Schoolhouse® and our friends!"

 
Let me know how you use these freebies in your home this festive season. Can't wait until Thanksgiving, this will be the first year in over 20 years that I will get to spend Thanksgiving with my Mother. Can't wait!
Moe
p.s. Later this week I will share my Gluten Free turkey and stuffing recipes with you all.